If you want to continue your studies after obtaining a bachelor’s degree, you can enter the National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute named after Igor Sikorsky” for the 1st year of master’s degree. You will receive the next level of higher education – the master’s level. Training at this educational level lasts 1 year 4 months or 1 year 9 months, depending on the chosen program of study – educational-professional or educational-scientific. The educational-professional training program is the preparation of masters of a certain field of knowledge for further professional work, the educational-scientific training program is designed for further scientific work of the graduate.
If you are entering the master’s program, you will need to take a single entrance exam in a foreign language (EMI) in the form of an external examination, and to do this – register for the EMI from May 11 to June 3 (until 18.00) and June 30 write English, German, Spanish or French. This year, the only entrance exam in a foreign language must be passed by all entrants to the master’s program of KPI. Igor Sikorky without exception. The only entrance exam in a foreign language or simply an external examination in a foreign language for admission to a master’s degree will be conducted under the same program as for admission to the first year on the basis of complete general secondary education, except for “Written Speech” and “Hearing . Applicants to the master’s program will consist only of the parts “Reading” and “Use of language”. This year we can count the results of the 2020 and 2021 EUROs.
Have you decided to change your profession after receiving a bachelor’s degree? There is no need to take an additional entrance exam this year . But it is necessary to pass the entrance professional test .
Documents for admission to the master’s program are submitted exclusively electronically. Up to 5 applications can be submitted by state order, the number of applications at the expense of individuals and / or legal entities – a maximum of 30. In order to submit documents, you need to register an electronic cabinet from July 1 . Applications can be submitted from July 15 to July 23 inclusive . Entrance examinations in the chosen specialty can be made from July 24 to July 30 inclusive in accordance with the schedule of certification commissions. The schedule of the attestation commission and the schedule of entrance examinations can be found on the website of the faculty or institute of your choice.
For entrants to the magistracy of KPI. Igor Sikorsky in 2021 the Admissions Committee developed 2 registration algorithms:
• for graduates of KPI. Igor Sikorsky 2021 academic year, who wish to enter the master’s program
• for entrants who completed their studies in previous years or enter after the completion of this year’s other higher education institution
Instructions on the Admissions Committee website:
• How to register for EVI / EFVV if you are a KPI 2021 graduate (+ same instruction in the telegraph )
• How to register for EVI / EFVV if you are NOT a KPI 2021 graduate (+ same instruction in the telegraph )
• Registration forms will be available on 11 May 2021
• Registration on EMI / EPI: from 11 May to 03 June 18:00
Programs of entrance professional tests:
- PROGRAM of complex professional test for admission to the educational program of master’s degree “Engineering of intelligent electrical and mechatronic complexes” in the specialty 141 Electric power, electrical engineering and electromechanics
- PROGRAM of complex professional test for admission to the educational program of master’s degree “Energy Management and Energy Efficient Technologies” in the specialty 141 Electric Power, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics
- PROGRAM of the complex professional test for admission to the educational program of preparation of the master’s degree “Systems of providing consumers with electric energy” on a specialty 141 Electric power, electric engineering and electromechanics
- PROGRAM of the complex professional test for admission to the educational program of preparation of the master’s degree “Energy management and engineering of heat power systems” on a specialty 144 Heat power engineering
- PROGRAM of a complex professional test for admission to the educational program of master’s degree “Geoengineering” in the specialty 184 Mining TABLE of correspondence of the List of areas in which training was carried out in higher education institutions at the educational and qualification level of bachelor (List 2010) List of areas of knowledge and specialties in which training of applicants for higher education (List 2015)
Appendices to the rules of admission to the KPI. Igor Sikorsky in 2021:
The procedure for organizing and conducting entrance examinations conducted using organizational and technological processes of external independent evaluation for admission to the second (master’s) level of higher education